Saturday, November 6, 2010

Waste of money.. Maybe a new job.

Well, I was taking a refresher course for my CDL, and had a prehire for Schneider. However, once I graduated, they decided that they didn't want to take me.... Ugh! I am so depressed now. Maybe I need to sue them for the $6,495 I spent on the refresher, and also $3,000 for the three weeks I went to the refresher. Well, I applied for an IT position at my Friend Alex's work. Alex said he will put a good word in for me. Hopefully, that and my application/resume will be enough for me to get a job there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The IT position starts at $35,000 per year. The reason I am having Alex put a good word in for me, is because of the old saying, "It's not what you know, but who you know." Also known as networking. But since I actually know the stuff, and know someone who works there, I have both bases covered. Well, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment