Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Month!!

Well, Welcome to the month of December! This is the month of my birthday, and also Christmas!
I had a job interview yesterday, and you are not going to believe this, but one of the people that was interviewing me was named Michael Monson. Can you believe that? Had the same name as my friend. What a weird coincidence that was, right? I was interviewing for a tech support job with Verio. I would do Linux tech support. Hopefully, I did well enough on the test and in the interview that they take me on. It would be a contract to hire position. Hopefully, they like me enough to hire me full time. My son likes this one website that lets you create your own pokemon cards. It is here. Here is a card that he made:




And here is the complimentary video:



Anyway, I will post again, soon. Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment